"Anything Goes" New Year Soap Swap

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
Hello--Would you like to pm me with your address? And, to reiterate, I send in 5 soaps with $5 (or a little more) for flat-rate shipping?
Lyric Higgins
Post Office Box 684
Fort Meade, FL 33841

Yes, please forward five items. "Small Flat Rate Box - Domestic Rate: $5.95

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I missed this--would I send you a check for $5.95 plus the 5 soaps, then? Thanks!

me&thegals

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi Betta:

I am!! Looking forward. I received a swap item with some waaay good f.o. and I'm dying to work with it and share.

"I'm sorry if I missed this--would I send you a check for $5.95 plus the 5 soaps, then? Thanks! me&thegals"

Yes, me&thegals, that allows me to ship your package out to you.

L

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Sounds great! I will send out the soaps and check Tues, so I may be a bit late. I apologize for that and hope it won't mess things up. Do we have a minimum bar size requirement? I think I can fit 5 large bars in the box, but in case I need to cut them down a bit I want to be sure to not short anyone. Thanks!

me&thegals

eta: I also assume people want labels or at least a list of ingredients?

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hello,

I am thinking 4 oz. bars min. is a good full size. Yes, please list ingredients.

Thanks.

L

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Mine are all 4oz bars. I'll try to get all one scent, but may have to send other scents. I'm hoping to send all in my top seller... Peppermint Spearmint Scrubby. They'll have to go out Monday, but they should be just fine getting there before Friday.

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Not a prob., ladies. It's just fun getting this going around here. Hopefully it's the first of many. So many things you can do with swaps: themed and such.

L

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Good day me&thegals!!!

Just left the p.o. and have your box in hand. I'll sojourn there again tomorrow and see what gives. If needed you and I can swap soap. I'll return your soap minus mine (if that's how this pans out). Usually silence means dropped persons.

Thank you for participating and sending your soaps as agreed in the swap 4-1-1.

Lyric

P.S. - eta: "8. All soaps must be to me by January 6, 2012". Just reread the swap 4-1-1. In light of this I'll be shipping out tomorrow. This swap was in place long enough. Again, I can't thank you enough for following through. ;) Oh, let me know how you like the soap I'll send ya.