"Anything Goes" New Year Soap Swap

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ugh. I completely forgot about this!!! And the sad part is that I was the one to actually bump it back up earlier in the year! :/ If she's willing to wait, I'd still like to swap some.

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
Ugh. I completely forgot about this!!! And the sad part is that I was the one to actually bump it back up earlier in the year! :/ If she's willing to wait, I'd still like to swap some.
Have you mailed your swap items, Bettacreek? We are off grid thus I am not online daily. I'll PM you.

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Okaaay. Now I haven't heard if Bettacreek mailed her items and me&thegals hasn't responded her thoughts. :cool: SO, I'm done ladies.

I'll be shipping me's stuff either tomorrow or Monday.

Again, thanks "me" for coming through. :) :hugs

L

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
I'm sorry--I didn't see this thread until now! What a bummer! How disappointing. Lee--I need to get my ingredient list to you. I tried to fit my full-size bars into the box (labeled), but there was no way I could get 25 oz in there. So I went with the smaller ones, but not labeled.

So, here it is:
Salt, coconut oil, snow, canola oil, lye, olive oil, peppermint, eucalyptus & wintergreen essential oils

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dang it, post office is closed. Plus, me&, there is no return address on the box that you forwarded to me!!! I'd really like to wrap this swap up and get this box in the mail to you no later than tomorrow. PLEASE, provide me with a mailing address at lovinlocks@yahoo.com. I probably won't sign back into this site so if you could send it to my email I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch.

L