Are we living our dream?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Waffles made basically with egg, cheeses, no flour. Low carb options
No almond or coconut flour? I've tried all kinds of flour substitutes, but they just aren't the same. So I just limit my bread. I do make the lasagna noodle recipe, but I use grated zucchini instead of cauliflower. Delicious and not that I-just-ate-a-brick heavy feeling in my tummy that has me searching for a flat rock in the sunshine, belly up like a lazy lizard.

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have a confession. Last night after we made our rounds and put the new rabbits in the cages we redeemed a feed the family coupon at BK. But I didn’t pig out. It’s the first time I have eaten bread and potatoes in a while. But I am good now.
So maybe what we need is good record keeping and careful feeding at certain times a day. I am fairly certain DH has been feeding the rabbits like how he feeds himself. Note…if DH and I are going on a road trip and y’all realize we will be passing through y’all might not want to say anything. One thing for sure….he already has 2 farms set up for rabbits and then he is bringing rabbits to his childhood home. I probably just got to ease my way to the rabbits and kick him out. Maybe start writing the honeymoons down and make nests and hide the feed. Some of the escapees mated in front of him this morning. I told him we need to remember that and capture at least the red female ASAP.
He already has a friend (he calls them’podna’s’) here and another on the way. He said he might kill a pig. I told him if he kills the pig to kill the goat as well and make sausage. I hope he does kill them. Less is more. Two unwanted males in one shot.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
No almond or coconut flour? I've tried all kinds of flour substitutes, but they just aren't the same. So I just limit my bread. I do make the lasagna noodle recipe, but I use grated zucchini instead of cauliflower. Delicious and not that I-just-ate-a-brick heavy feeling in my tummy that has me searching for a flat rock in the sunshine, belly up like a lazy lizard.
Like a tablespoon of coconut flour

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DH put together a chili sauce. There are a few kernels of corn and some macaroni to pick out but this is my latest salad. I am down maybe a few pounds and I have a grocery list to fill.
I really want to show off the new rabbit house DH made but I really got to clean up the mess around it first. It’s massive.
Today is practically a wasted day. I can’t believe how long I slept. Happens every time DH leaves his CPAP on and I grab the mask.
Oh my!! This salad is different. I need more ham or something for the week for more salad creations. I tell you what…I don’t know what organization sent us so much sunflower seeds but they are really great in a salad…especially if you don’t want croutons.
DH got up before me and swept the floor while I used up air really intended for him and when I got up I started working on the dust pile and something under my right foot was round and made me fall in the pile and I somehow cut my left hand. Getting old sucks.

Attachments

• 34F28381-6C19-4309-AAD4-197CD5456F86.jpeg
    34F28381-6C19-4309-AAD4-197CD5456F86.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 74