Are we living our dream?

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yesterday I got my results. No new growth. The only thing is my white blood cells are low. But I forgot to take my medicine in the morning and I took it early afternoon and tried to do a few things and harvested but I was hurting. I only harvested 7 sacks and delivered them for sale and got my money from the previous delivery.
Trying to get my grandnephew in kindergarten and keep my niece calm. We went to the Catholic Community Center and there was a stroller and baby bed outside so I loaded both up in the truck. We found a few uniforms for the 5 year old but I don’t think he has a pair of slacks so I asked the manager if she has any donated fabric if she can look for kakki. I can make him some pants in no time. My niece found 5 pair of socks for the boys. They literally had one pair and then lost one of the socks. I knew I had to hurry with lunch because DH had an appointment so I say…we still have that fish soaking in the egg wash. We having fish and chips. So niece tells the boys it’s chicken. Why??? IDK.
We a few minutes late for the appointment. I now have 4 small orders for satsuma and I just know the hardware store is probably out. I am pretty sure I will be able to sell whatever fruit the coons leave on the trees. Some of the Louisiana Sweets look ripe so I think I will harvest a bucket of them for juicing.

Missa@#5252

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yesterday I got my results. No new growth. The only thing is my white blood cells are low. But I forgot to take my medicine in the morning and I took it early afternoon and tried to do a few things and harvested but I was hurting. I only harvested 7 sacks and delivered them for sale and got my money from the previous delivery.
Trying to get my grandnephew in kindergarten and keep my niece calm. We went to the Catholic Community Center and there was a stroller and baby bed outside so I loaded both up in the truck. We found a few uniforms for the 5 year old but I don’t think he has a pair of slacks so I asked the manager if she has any donated fabric if she can look for kakki. I can make him some pants in no time. My niece found 5 pair of socks for the boys. They literally had one pair and then lost one of the socks. I knew I had to hurry with lunch because DH had an appointment so I say…we still have that fish soaking in the egg wash. We having fish and chips. So niece tells the boys it’s chicken. Why??? IDK.
We a few minutes late for the appointment. I now have 4 small orders for satsuma and I just know the hardware store is probably out. I am pretty sure I will be able to sell whatever fruit the coons leave on the trees. Some of the Louisiana Sweets look ripe so I think I will harvest a bucket of them for juicing.
I'm glad things are going well for you ❤️🙏

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Tuesday I saw my oncologist and I have no new growth. That’s the closest thing I can come to hearing the word ‘remission’. Apparently my doctor doesn’t like that word. 🤷‍♀️.
I threw out one shout out for private orders for citrus and everyone went totally nuts. I ended up with orders totaling 42 sacks of satsuma and had one hardware store run out and by the time I was in route going to the hospital I learned the other one was also. Down to just one. So I ran myself ragged for two days.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Your orange sales always do so good for you. I’m so glad that you can get in the orchard and do the picking.
No new growth sounds fabulous to me and must be a huge relief to you. Sounds like remission to me!

Great shopping and finding bargains on clothes, baby bed and stroller. I just love good deals!

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Things didn’t work out well for my grandnephew at school and he needs to be homeschooled. He has been home at least a week now and my niece hasn’t found a free homeschool program for him but I think she really needs something spiritual because she broke down today and told me she can’t do it anymore. I found a Catholic school with a really cheap pre-K and kindergarten curriculum. I think I will splurge. Waiting for a return call.

Missa@#5252

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Things didn’t work out well for my grandnephew at school and he needs to be homeschooled. He has been home at least a week now and my niece hasn’t found a free homeschool program for him but I think she really needs something spiritual because she broke down today and told me she can’t do it anymore. I found a Catholic school with a really cheap pre-K and kindergarten curriculum. I think I will splurge. Waiting for a return call.
🙏🙏🙏💜💙❤️

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Kahn Academy is a fantastic, free online program. 4K to college 😍