Are You Into UFO Prophecy?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Hey, now, if we can have an entire thread about a zombie attack, by golly, why not UFOs? :)

Neither appropriate for a SS forum but seems to be of interest to folks for one reason or another.

This could get to be entertaining......

:pop
Sure .... think of it as entertainment.

Seems most people think of UFO's as some kind of alien creation, but the more I have looked into it I am seeing that there is likely a huge US governmental involvement.... and much of it starts, but not all of it, with those links I post here on the German UFOs.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Not making fun, Mackay, just finding this discourse entertaining. I don't know any folks...well, except for one...that talk about these things.

I tend to rely on my faith in God and believe that anything that is happening in this universe, or any other, is under His control and therefore not anything for me to worry about. This brings me immense comfort, so I don't dwell on seeming mysteries or threats from the unknown.

I'm sure there are many folks who think my beliefs are just as unlikely as the presence of UFOs and their interest in our world....so post on!

Everyone has a right to explore their thoughts and fears about a potential threat. Unfortunately, as this is a public forum, we have to be prepared to have folks laugh at, get snarky about or just plain call us silly about it. Their right as well. No worries! :) ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mackay said:
Beekissed said:
Hey, now, if we can have an entire thread about a zombie attack, by golly, why not UFOs? :)

Neither appropriate for a SS forum but seems to be of interest to folks for one reason or another.

This could get to be entertaining......

:pop
Sure .... think of it as entertainment.

Seems most people think of UFO's as some kind of alien creation, but the more I have looked into it I am seeing that there is likely a huge US governmental involvement.... and much of it starts, but not all of it, with those links I post here on the German UFOs.
It is entertainment pure and simple.

Had to edited tons I said....HA HA, for the sake of the thread...LOL-LOL

:p

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
There was a zombie thread? Oh man.. And I missed it? Lol.

I think the things going on in the universe, whether under God's control or not are of importance and shouldn't exactly be ignored, and may require someone to be worried about. And I'm not really even talking about UFOs.

Edited for typos. :p

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Amos, I think all things need to be looked at. I would not say that I am worried about UFO's in and of themselves, as it appears that they have been noted by humanity for many thousands of years..... the larger concern to me are the UFO's that the government may be involved in actually creating (that is design and build), their coverup, their siphoning of money from legal US projects as well as military war initiatives to fund their research.

There are quite a few people out there worried about these topics and devote most of their lives to uncovering as well as those who devote their lives to covering up.

I am just a fascinated watcher of whats going on with all these people who do these things.... what I worry most about is paying my bills, developing our land, getting the kids on their feet....

But I do think that the governmental actions, particularly of the black box military operations is of more worry to me than actual UFO's. But since they seem to be wrapped one into the other, as you will see if you open my links provide as time goes by, this is a worry to me, especially during this time of economic trials.

I do think that the system is going to go to hell in a hangbag...and if I will survive it, my kids, or you or others on this forum or the swarming masses in our cities who are so totally cut from the land, will remain to be seen.

So part of my survival stratagie at this point is to try to understand what is going on and why things are happening and when you start to listen to what some people who work in government and military are saying, the "whistleblowers," you might start to think that there might be something to worry about for the sake of the nation at large and humanity in general.

PS. I really like your signature.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yes, another historical indication that people may have been seeing UFO's for a long time.

There is a whole study of lay lines... magnetic field lines. Some people think that some UFO's use these energetically in some kind of way. Places where lines intersect have unusual amounts of sightings. I don't understand these lines much at all but I have heard about them for a long time.