ARGH!! I just hate it when...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
To be honest, it is even so much anger as it is hurt, and I really just want to go have a really good cry.

And I should be stronger than that! I shouldn't let one person have that much power, to get me to the point of crying just because we don't "mesh".

Her parting comment to me was her house is cleaner than mine, but if we came to visit she would be apologizing for the mess.
My SIL was always like that with me as well, did you get the pm I snet you about that? Anyway you have that good cry, it will cleanse you and help you think more clearly about what is going on.
Yes, I got your pm. I tried to pm back but your inbox was full LOLOL

Oh I wouldn't dare give her daughter a chick! I had to rescue my puppy as it was, she squeezed it to see if it would squeal! Her parents laughed and said, "no, it's not your guinea pig!" :th

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh my...yup some people allow thier kids to do anything to thier animals don't they? I emptied my pm box:>) Didn't realize you had to:>) LOL

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I'm a little bit of a hermit myself.....

Some folks find this a little weird, but my home is my haven and I don't have to answer the phone or the door unless I want to at that particular time.
ditto

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Well you did try and there isn't much else you can do unless you want to make yourself her doormat.
Your husband was able to see how much you put yourself out so I am sure he appreciates your efforts.
This woman just sounds like she has problems, don't let her make you feel bad about yourself.
Don't EVER let anyone do that to you.

Latest posts