BarredBuff's Homesteading Shenanigans

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Yeah I shouldnt have wasted BAD BB!!

My Uncle whom Im visiting tommorow has some BO hens who arent laying good (I think its dietary, they ALL alfalafa mash) I may have to bring them home. At the bowling alley Auntie gave me money for some food and I forgot to give it back so theres a few hens then Mom just gave me 20 for food tmmorow so theres a few more hens

MWHAHAHAHA

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
You're not going to save up for goats?
Nope because the Mother said no to goats so therefore I MUST have more chickens.....

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Did I also mention for the next two weeks I have the chickens and ducks working?

I have them in their old run to clean the dead grass out and to fertilize and till it up for me! :woot

I was gonna do it by hand and then it popped in my mind!

I slept less than 4 hours last night.... :(

I was hot, scratchy, nauseous and anxious and all the other alphabet letters...... :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I slept quite well last night, thank you. On my first cup of coffee, watching the snow come down.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Sorry to hear that. I slept quite well last night, thank you. On my first cup of coffee, watching the snow come down.
I hope to have enough energy for today, he will be here soon. Im looking forward to it. He is my favorite cousin :D

Jamie, do you know what Ale8 and grippos are?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
FarmerJamie said:
I hope to have enough energy for today, he will be here soon. Im looking forward to it. He is my favorite cousin :D

:hu

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
BarredBuff said:
FarmerJamie said:

Okay. Grippos (best BBQ chips ever) are made in Cincinatti and are ate like crazy in KY and Ale8 is KY softdrink. I thought you may have had one, I didnt know.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
FarmerJamie said:
BarredBuff said:

Okay. Grippos (best BBQ chips ever) are made in Cincinatti and are ate like crazy in KY and Ale8 is KY softdrink. I thought you may have had one, I didnt know.
the closest I've every lived to KY is the north side of Columbus, Ohio. If I make it to TN this Spring, maybe I'll have to take a pit stop near Cincy and see about trying some. Grandma Shearers is our local chip maker of choice - we'll stop at their outlet store on the way home from one of our day trips to central Ohio Amish country.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Grippos are good if you love spicy!!

Well im getting off here!! See ya later, Tater!! :lol: