BarredBuff's Homesteading Shenanigans

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Thanks Jamie! Your fees are in the mail! Oh and they are publishing my next two pieces next issue, I believe. Go and check out thier facebook page histories as well :D

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
It has been FOREVER since I updated this! I have been overwhelmingly busy for almost two months.

Since January I worked on stuff for Backwoods Home, and finally got all that done.....I worked for almost six weeks on a project.

Then in mid February all of my FFA paperwork was coming due. So, I have filled out two proficiency (records of ag related projects, long and boring) and wrote an essay for a contest. All of which won first place. THEN I turned in my regional officer application and it got 1st or 2nd (I wasn't privy to which spot) out of 7 applications. THEN I began interview practice for the other half on that goal. On March 8, I was elected as President of the Region, no longer Vice-President. I will be installed in a few weeks.

THEN I began working on two contests Poultry Impromptu Speaking (won first locally, compete regionally Thursday), and Parliamentary Procedure team (competes Thursday as well). I have been swamped. Right now I am working on our State Rating Form which I have had to redo twice.

All the while I have been homesteading like crazy. Several seeds started, rabbits killed and canned, and incubating. Plus all the other chores.

So I am just now at an almost breathing point.............. all craziness all the time.

Latest posts