BarredBuff's Homesteading Shenanigans

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Congratulations Buff on all the winnings! That's awesome and we are all very proud of you buddy! I figured you were busy with something ;)

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Congratulations Buff on all the winnings! That's awesome and we are all very proud of you buddy! I figured you were busy with something ;)
X2

:frow I missed you!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Good to have time to be back on. I have just been swamped!

Yesterday I placed second in the region in Poultry Impromptu and will be advancing to the State Contest. Which is good, and I will be practicing much harder to win! The Parliamentary Procedure team won second as well. So it was not to bad a day. :)

Tomorrow, I have no clue what I am going to do. The weather is going to dictate that.

I have lettuce and spinach to sow. Then I need to clean and organize the pantry. Plus I have rabbits ready to slaughter. So, who knows where tomorrow will lead me?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hi lil brother :) I had a bit of a rough day here, but sounds like you did really well :woot We are so proud you buddy!! It is amazing how much you've grown and accomplished the last few years. I feel priviledged to have been able to watch :hugs

Tomorrow sounds like fun as well :lol: Keep up the good work!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I checked out the state FFA website. Buff, there are a lot of girls involved in the program.... :cool: :bun

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You don't think Buffy is stupid, do you? :lol: What better place to find a gal that likes this type of stuff?