Baymule’s 2023 Diet

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dang Bay, that's a lotta cream in one cup 😁 you'll need a real adjustment drinking it straight up. I've always drank it black but, hot tea...that's cream & sugar time. Only 1/2 tsp sugar and maybe 2 tsp cream.

That scale is TMI for me. 🤣. I'm a "jeans are snug, no dessert" kinda gal. Works for me. But I do eat with almost no breaded and fried foods, or sugar, very little breads or pasta, lotta veggies, lean meats, cook at home. Ain't broke, don't fix style.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Eggs and beets for BK
image.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Dang Bay, that's a lotta cream in one cup 😁 you'll need a real adjustment drinking it straight up. I've always drank it black but, hot tea...that's cream & sugar time. Only 1/2 tsp sugar and maybe 2 tsp cream.

That scale is TMI for me. 🤣. I'm a "jeans are snug, no dessert" kinda gal. Works for me. But I do eat with almost no breaded and fried foods, or sugar, very little breads or pasta, lotta veggies, lean meats, cook at home. Ain't broke, don't fix style.

This is why I say I don’t weigh myself every day, I know I am healthy, I know I am lumpy, but I also know I can out work everyone I know except my son, 😂
Yes my circle of people is a small one 😛

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I have a dead thyroid and I do best when I eat an anti-inflammatory diet, but I also listen to my body, if after I eat something and later my knees and hands are swollen I know that it wasn't something I should have, like store bought things with added chemicals
best strategy right there!

re: store bought milk, my body doesn't like the incidental ingredients within the vitamin D supplementation. I used to buy Organic Valley grassmilk because it didn't have vitamin D added. But the last carton I got (last week) had vitamin D added. boo! I can get non-homogenized "cream line" milk but it's a bit out of the way and I have to plan for it. Quitting milk sounds easier. :gig