Baymule’s 2023 Diet

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I want y’all to know that this is ALL yalls fault. (But it sure is good). Breakfast casserole with rolled out crescent rolls on bottom, dollops of softened cream cheese, sausage and eggs. Pretty good brunch-ish dish!
CC64B3C3-DF96-44F8-A801-378C33627055.jpeg

Last edited:

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Cookie salad? :lol:
:lol:

I must confess. We didn’t end up having salad after all. When I opened the bag of salad and started to pour it into bowls, it was slimy! :thAnd I only bought it just yesterday! Even the carrot slivers were mushy, and I’ve never seen the carrots go bad in bagged salad before. It’s usually just the greens.

So we just ate homemade corn dogs.

The Indiana grandchildren are spending the night. They both got to have 2 cookies each. 😊

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ARGH! I'm going to have to shut ya'll OFF if you keep doing this, lol! Or maybe I'll just join ya'll and go make a cheesecake! Yummy :drool

Cream puffs sound really good...

i'm using some advice my sister gave me to see if it helps. i don't make them often enough to be an expert yet... :) but they are good.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wait, is this a diet thread or a ruin your diet thread?!

I always wanted to try making artistic looking sugar cookies so on Thursday I spent hours making icing and piping it onto some cookies that I had made the day before. I get impatient so I didn’t make them quite as carefully as I had wanted, but they turned out ok. But I only did a couple dozen of them.View attachment 22785

What to do with the rest? I found a hack on line for the fastest way to frost cookies ever. 5 minutes and I was done with all the rest!

View attachment 22786

You just microwave a tub of store bought frosting and pour it all over! No artistic skills required! 😂

they are speaking my language...

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I want y’all to know that this is ALL yalls fault. (But it sure is good). Breakfast casserole with rolled out crescent rolls on bottom, dollops of softened cream cheese, sausage and eggs. Pretty good brunch-ish dish!View attachment 22791

i'd happily face plant in that. :) looks delicious.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
cream puffs came out well. first time in a long time. gotta send a note to my sis and tell her thanks for the tip. :)

after putting the blobs on the baking sheet let it sit for a half hour or so before baking.

i get to make another batch of these in a few weeks so we'll see if this is repeatable or a fluke... :) but i certainly paid more attention to what i was doing this time for timing and temperatures plus measurements.