Baymule’s 2023 Diet

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Valentines Day would have been my 27th anniversary. But it’s not. Went to town today, hit the sale aisle and got a box of Valentine’s candy. Ate 3 pieces. Yuck. I mean YUCK. I feel like I need to clean my mouth out with a Brussels sprout.

View attachment 22748

some friends of ours bought Mom a large box of a name brand chocolate for a Christmas gift and we both thought they were horrible. we were not happy with a few smaller boxes we'd had a month before Christmas so now we're just going to make our own using good chocolate and cashews and stuff we can do ourselves. much better results, plus if we're going to be eating those calories we want them to count!

what i end up doing with bad chocolates is use them in oatmeal or hot chocolate where i won't notice the odd flavors/textures as much.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Tonight’s supper was burritos. 2 flour tortillas, half a cup of cubed steak, and cheese. Way over the normal calories and carbs, but it sure was good.
I'm having a high-calorie day too. Sticking to my healthy foods, just more today.

DS15 is trying to copycat your steak supper from yesterday with venison roast chunks and veggies. We'll see what happens. I might stuff myself tonight 😄