BBH's campfire fun~popping in

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
omg i think i just gained five pounds drooling over that smore's picture! :drool

Good thing dinner is in the oven! we're having BBQ chicken, mashed 'taters, and green beans.

Think we'll polish of DS's birthday ice cream cake for dessert. :p
I'm coming to your house for dinner, it sounds good. I'll bring a coupla jars of peaches to go with that ice cream ;)

ETA or I could bring frozen blackberries. Why don't I just bring both
:lol:

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I has snowed/rained all day here. The thoughts of sitting by a campfire warm the cockles of my heart and almost warm my feet (brrrr, they're cold). I've got to run back out and shut those silly birds up, but I'll be back.

Don't know what's going on BBH, but I'll send good thoughts your way Friday...:fl

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Did someone say we're meeting at BBH's? I have a fresh batch of double chocolate brownies coming out of the oven in about 30 minutes - should I bring them?

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It's going like crazy! Although I will admit, I've only consumed it once. I felt *terrible* after, but I think I felt terrible because of something else and the kombucha was just a coincedence. I'm sort of scared to mess with it again.
The Man mocks it on a daily basis. "It's like a country of people, and it is their manifest destiny to cover the whole surface. And it is going to do that inside you and you're going to have to go get surgically de-scobied. What would happen if it got in the ocean? It'd end the world!"
:rolleyes:

Ok, I'm having a cup now. It's tasty :D

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
:lol:

I drank too much right away, has some KILLER headaches and got a bit loopy. Ok, so maybe I'm already loopy and that part was already happening.

My second batch is almost done, and my first jar isn't even half-way empty!

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
How did it go the first time you tried to split the mother/daughter? I think I messed up. Mine didn't split properly, and I ended up just shredding it and putting some of the shreds in the new batch.