Beat the heat.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I think I'd be happy with a livestock water tank. 2' deep, and up to 12' diameter. While it would be nice to actually swim in a pool, I'd be content to just soak for a while to get my core temp down.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think I'd be happy with a livestock water tank. 2' deep, and up to 12' diameter. While it would be nice to actually swim in a pool, I'd be content to just soak for a while to get my core temp down.
I have two fairly deep ponds on my property. They would make good swimming holes if it were not for snakes and snapping turtles. I've hooked more turtles than fish in those ponds. Nice size snappers in both ponds.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Always practical sense... But its no fun without snakes and snapping turtles. I just don't want one latching on to wee willy so I wear tight cut offs and zipper locked when I wade out there.

you did say something about drunken worms being good for fishing...

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The otherday i was stuck on a roof all day working on a package unit. Heat index was 110 and it was sunny! I started getting dizzy after a couple hours of pulling heavy tools up to the roof with a rope. I ate a teaspoon of table salt and slammed 2 bottled waters. Right as rain after that.
That will work... same thing happened to me before... My friend made a lemon and cucumber shake for me... Same effect... But Yummier!!