BeccaOH: Update of just STUFF

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Is it Celtic Knot LaMancha's, Jessica Aller? I saw her ad on Craigslist. I don't know her personally but emailed back and forth a long time ago about getting colostrum for alpacas. She has a really nice herd.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
Is it Celtic Knot LaMancha's, Jessica Aller? I saw her ad on Craigslist. I don't know her personally but emailed back and forth a long time ago about getting colostrum for alpacas. She has a really nice herd.
Yes. She recently moved south, closer to me. Lucky me. :D

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I seem to be raising young Muscovy drakes on dog food. :rolleyes: They make a beeline for the dog's bowl every evening when I'm feeding, and the dog doesn't seem to give a care. The ducks will clean it up if I let them, so I try to keep the bowl up until I'm done.

Still making plans for butchering Muscovy, though it is intimidating. I should take care of some extra roos this weekend, but I have so many projects I want to do that I'll have to figure out which is priority. :/

earthymama24

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Low and behold I actually made it onto Sufficient Self...funny to read about myself ;) I am the owner/milkmaid of Celtic-Knot LaManchas...the raw goat milk herd share program that BeccaOH so graciously referred to...
I am however very overwhelmed by the way SS works and still trying to find my way around.... I may lurk for a while.:cool:

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
earthymama24 said:
Low and behold I actually made it onto Sufficient Self...funny to read about myself ;) I am the owner/milkmaid of Celtic-Knot LaManchas...the raw goat milk herd share program that BeccaOH so graciously referred to...
I am however very overwhelmed by the way SS works and still trying to find my way around.... I may lurk for a while.:cool:
Don't lurk for too long!!!! Just jump in and you'lll figure out everything else later. :welcome