Bee~ Journal of then...

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
:lol: That reminds me of the movie "The Money Pit". Remember when they poured the water into their bathtub on the second floor and it just dropped! :gig

I hope your bathtubs never come to THAT!

On the note of fungus amungus ... maybe you two should get some morel spore to sow in the bathroom. Remember being self sufficient is seeing things a little (lot) differently!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
The Money Pit was my favorite movie!! Remember when Tom Hanks fell through the hole in the floor and his wife wasn't due home for hours? He was stuck in the floor singing "the name game"!! "Jill, Jill bo Bill Bananna fanna bo Banna"...!

Now I have two songs stuck in my head! :barnie The name game and "Whoa Black Betty Bam a Ram"!

I like farmfresh's idea of just harvesting that "fungus among us"!! <- Love it!!!! :lol:

Hey don't panic, its organic!! :lol: My it has been a day hasn't it?!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Don't get me going on bathrooms. The floor in mine is all squishy. :th
Beekissed, you talking about a new calf, brings back memories for me. As a teenager living in the country, we had a neighbor who would buy calves and occasionally a cow, that wasn't in the best of shape (translation: neglected or even abused). He would then do everything he could to bring the critter 'round. With the calves, we were invited to brush and stroke them and talk to them and bathe them and pretty much just love on them. The cows were often a different story and he didn't want us youngsters around in case we spooked them. But once they were a little more adjusted, we were allowed to help care for them.
Yup, you talking about the calf and the cow, brings back fond memories. I love the way they smell. Can I come and brush yours?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of shiitake.....more appropriate for the bathroom.....

Morels go in the bedroom, I think.

Portabella's in the doorways.

Buttons in the drawers and closets.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I had shiitake in the kitchen, it was a kit, but still. I needs to start up a new batch, but I don't eat mushroom..

FD, I know what your talking about. I love the smell of cows. When I was younger we spent a lot of time at my grandparent's (dairy farmers), always loved the smell. Even just driving by a dairy farm with the windows opened brings back memories. Funny how a simple thing like that can change so much or make a person think.. pretty nostalgic.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
Free, I can see buttons going in the drawers and closets, but why portabellas in the doorways and morel in the bedroom?
Because it is late and I am tired and silly! No, really.....Doorways are portals and the bedroom is for couples with morals!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

:lol: :lol: :lol: shiitake in the bathroom! :lol: :lol:

Port - a- bellas in the doorway!

I would hope more people got some morels in their bedroom!

Free you are too funny!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Bee, I was just reading on BYC that someones daughter is trying out for American Idol, but it was worded "so she can try out for AI".
I immediantly started thinking of you and your sons trying to artificially insemenate Blossom. I couldn't help but burst out laughing...
Does this mean I have a sick mind? I like to think of it as an agricultural and livestock influenced mind.. I can pass as that, right?

:lol: