Bee~ Journal of then...

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Amos said:
Bee, I was just reading on BYC that someones daughter is trying out for American Idol, but it was worded "so she can try out for AI".
I immediantly started thinking of you and your sons trying to artificially insemenate Blossom. I couldn't help but burst out laughing...
Does this mean I have a sick mind? I like to think of it as an agricultural and livestock influenced mind.. I can pass as that, right?

:lol:
I hope you're not sick. I would never think "American Idol" if I saw the initials AI. I would think of someone with an armpit-length rubber glove on, in a compromising position with.....ok, I'm gonna stop now.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Little? Oh thats right, Ticks is around right?
I forgot about Bee, Ticks, and BBH's newest threads today.. Those were quite interesting :p

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:lol: I'm going to bed with a smile on my face!! My side hurts from all the laughing!

Morels in the bedroom!! Portal's for growing portabellas! :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Uh, yea I don't think I'm awake enough yet, because ya'll have totally lost me! :/

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You guys are the berries!!! Soooooooo funny! :lol:

Amos...yes, you have a sick, agricultural mind....and so do I! :D

I think free's placement of mushrooms is proper and I'm sure Emily Post would concur. :old :lol:

We had fun yesterday, didn't we? I loved every minute of it....well, until ticks started flashing the rule book after he double dog dared us to get into trouble!!!! Pot stirrer! :plbb :lol:

Farm, I love, love, love the smell of horses and cows. I only wish I had a real farm so I could waller in it!

Hillbilly word of the day: Waller-- to roll around in, immerse one's self in.

Very peaceful on Sweetwater Farm this morning.....only the Bettys and Hitch grazing peacefully in the orchard, dogs watching chickens and no steaming lake of cow doo waiting by my back walkway for me to accidently step into. Bliss! :love