Bee~ Journal of then...

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
When they get done at lori's funeral home I have just the place to put them! We passed by this on our trip. :D

266_dcfc0039.jpg

Frosting

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Aidenbaby said:
Frosting, I think you are out of place. This is HER journal. Arguing with someone on their journal just makes the arguer (sp) look like a jerk. I'm sure that is not the case, I'm just letting you know what it looks like from a third party perspective. Also, she should not have to be "thankful", it is her journal.
Excuse me! I said how I thought she has done great with Blossom. I did not attack her but, feel I have been attacked here.

Yes, I'm a new member. One who thought I could help someone else out. SORRY for being a bitch and interrupting! I won't again. This is an extremely unfriendly site!

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
There was an ad on the previous page (for me) that was for a redneck test. I thought it was appropriate for the subject matter. Yall are cracking me up.

Frosting - Yes, I "attacked" you. :rant :smack I felt (and Bee herself also stated that she felt the same way) that you had insulted her and her efforts to make decisions for her critters and her farm. :somad I should not have been so aggressive in my reaction :duc and I did apologize for it in my next post (or maybe the one after, I can't remember). Don't blame anyone else for my actions. No one else jumped on you. Please, do continue to post but as someone else has mentioned, these threads (the journals) are more like being on someone's porch and we need to exercise supreme caution to the threads owner's feelings when we post. The site is a wonderful site and it is filled with very friendly people. :woot Someday, I will probably defend your honor, so to speak, from another new person. As I stated, I am very protective of my friends and people that I care about. :love I hope that someday you and I could be friends too :fl (I'm guessing I'm not your favorite person right now) and I hope you aren't reading any scorn or aggression into this post as there is absolutely none intended.

PS. Frosting, you can not possibly be a #itch as I have fulfilled that position quite well. ;)

Guys, I hope you enjoyed my excessive use of smileys. I felt it was needed to help lighten up the situation. :thumbsup

ETA: I like that peeing smiley and if I could have figured out how to work it in here, I probably would have. Can we please, please, please get it?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bee, sorry for lecturing on your porch.

Frosting,

Have you ever been to a party and walked in on a group of people having a conversation? Once I did that and opened my mouth and said something very off topic and out of context. They all stopped and looked at me like I was crazy.

I think that maybe if I would have just stood there and listened for a while and got the vibe of the conversation and the direction it was going I would have been much better off.

It's the same way here. Hang around a while, search the threads for info you need. Try new ways of being SS. If you have questions feel free to ask them.

We have all kinds of people on this board. We are not unfriendly in the least. There are many in all different stages of their SS journeys.

Best wishes, G

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I think you guys are great! I like it when we all play nice. You won't find anything like the previous 3 posts on "other" forums.

Yes, Frosting, please continue posting.

Most of us don't have any friends, family or local support for our SS ways. This forum is about the only support we have.

I like knowing that I'm not the only oddball out there. :D

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Good morning all....Bee? Got any coffee?
How are the chickens and the Betty's doin' this fine sunshiney day??
:frow