Bee~ Journal of then...

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Frosting said:
Yes, I'm a new member. One who thought I could help someone else out. SORRY for being a bitch and interrupting! I won't again. This is an extremely unfriendly site!
Really?! Seriously?! I'm a new member too, the reason I'm here and not the "other" sites is because everyone is so wonderful and helpful. Just read some of the other threads at random, I'll betcha you wont find anyone being unfriendly in them, especially to the new commers. How many "Welcomes" did yo get when you first posted? I was one of them. (If you post and then run we will never get this resolved!)

I also enjoy getting all of me needs met in one place: cooking, gardening, chicken info (without snarkyness!), building and constructing, scrounging and most importantly: LAUGHTER!!

BTW Bee, you must sit in an old wooden chair like me, easy to clean! Those comfy padded office chairs are just beggin to get soiled!

GOOD MORNING Y'ALL!!!

ETA: I still don't understand why some folks think this site is so unfriendly?!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ticks said:
Is it legal to post that?
No, it isn't, and it caused me quite a bit of work. People, keep it close to family friendly, we try to not come down hard here, it isn't moderated as tightly as BYC, but we do have to maintain some level of civility.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ok, the editing is done. Dace has really done nothing wrong, but as I told Dace in a PM, we have to remember, for every active poster here in SS (or any other forum, for that matter), there are many, many lurkers. This forum is not moderated as heavily as BYC, as we consider each other to be adults, and we're talking to our peers, but remember, not everyone has the same sensibilities. Be a bit careful before you go posting away pictures that may cross the lines of appropriateness. I've let many photos remain, only two or three were too far over the line. Please continue to enjoy each other's company and carry on with the journaling.

Any questions, please send a PM.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Dace said:
Thank you
:hide

So uh....who was gonna wash Bee's dogs?
I'll do it. With two giant St. Bernards, whats two more?

Frosting, thanks for your p.m. I hope that anything I said didn't hurt your feelings. If so, please accept my apology.

I also want you to feel as at home here as I do. Really everyone is soo nice and friendly, give us another chance please. :)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Ok, the editing is done. Dace has really done nothing wrong, but as I told Dace in a PM, we have to remember, for every active poster here in SS (or any other forum, for that matter), there are many, many lurkers. This forum is not moderated as heavily as BYC, as we consider each other to be adults, and we're talking to our peers, but remember, not everyone has the same sensibilities. Be a bit careful before you go posting away pictures that may cross the lines of appropriateness. I've let many photos remain, only two or three were too far over the line. Please continue to enjoy each other's company and carry on with the journaling.

Any questions, please send a PM.
Reinbeau, thanks for leaving my photo that ticks so kindly posted a few pages back. I want everyone to know how georgous I am in real life. Heck, maybe I'll even get a date!