Bee~ Journal of then...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
2dream said:
What a beautiful place. I have garden envy.
If Helen Hunt shows up at my house and my DH throws me out can I come live with you? I am a hard worker and sounds like I would not mind sleeping with the dogs.
2dream: Hey, pretty soon I'll have the place to myself! ;) Welcome all SS gals who are traveling the same path...we can go into our twilight years pottering around in the garden, tripping over all the cats! :lol:

Henri, I can't believe the police respond to dogs barking calls! :duc I could see if the dog barked nonstop at all hours of the night, but just a few barks here and there? Grrrrrrrrr :rant

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
2dream said:
What a beautiful place. I have garden envy.
If Helen Hunt shows up at my house and my DH throws me out can I come live with you? I am a hard worker and sounds like I would not mind sleeping with the dogs.
2dream: Hey, pretty soon I'll have the place to myself! ;) Welcome all SS gals who are traveling the same path...we can go into our twilight years pottering around in the garden, tripping over all the cats! :lol:

Henri, I can't believe the police respond to dogs barking calls! :duc I could see if the dog barked nonstop at all hours of the night, but just a few barks here and there? Grrrrrrrrr :rant
I think this was two labs barking for a couple of hours early in the morning when this neighbor was trying to sleep in. He's nuts and we all wish he would go away. Could be worse but ....

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I would love to ramble around in your farmhouse on a daily basis. I love 2 story white farmhouses.

Good luck on finding the deer!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Found it 20 yards out! Lung shot and some lung plugged the exit wound, so no blood trail. Good clean kill on a very cold night, so this one will be a good one...tender young doe. MMMMMMmmmm!

Not bad for hunting 75 yds up the hill from your house on a little over an acre of ground. We have to bring the dogs inside when the boys go to hunt! :lol: Doesn't hurt that we have an orchard to lure them in with. ;)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Ok everyone - its fresh deer at Bees house. Lets load up and go have some venison stew.

We planted apple trees, plum trees and blueberry bushes last year. I will probably never live to see those apples but....until last year we did not have room for them. But deer are scarce around here. I guess thats what I miss about where I use to live. I loved hunting right out my back door.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Ok on my way! I have a hankering for some venison!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
No deer? :th We'd starve without all that free government beef running around out there!

Yep, tenderloin tomorrow evening and Mom's Famous Coney Island Hot Dog sauce on Sat. for Eli's going away bonfire at the church. City folks won't know its deer burger! ;)

2Dream? Could you bring Sam with you when you come? :bouquet

Latest posts