Bee~ Journal of then...

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh they are wonderful... I have no idea how to make them, but i can find out. They are like a pepperoni snacker but made of deer and spicy. Mmmm I absolutely love them. People here make pepperettes out of everything, caribou, bear, moose, you name it...

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
*stands up, spilling her water and shouting....

Ok thats it! I'm moving to WV!!!!

hehe...seriously, you have a beautiful farm, and I am seriously considering the raised bed idea for my garden next year, I'm sure it would make my life sooooo much easier.

Love the flock, and the LGDs! Quite a beautiful place you got there, and some handsome boys as well....I have always loved the name Eli....congrats on a lovely place all 'round! :)

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Did you all notice she even has a porch swing! I really really like porch swings! Dh won't allow it...he thinks I'll break the timber frames or something...no kidding:>) Ahhh for the love of men:>)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Okay, okay, the list looked too fun but I'm going to eliminate any that aren't any fun to answer!

01. Name? Bee
02. Gender? She-woman man-hater (remember the Little Rascals?)

04. What is your favorite color? Green, yellow, red...well...all of them in the proper context.
06. How much do you weigh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Soooooo obvious that a man compiled these questions! :rolleyes:
08. Can you swim? Yep, like a walrus...graceful in the water, you know! :rolleyes:
09. Do you like to swim? Yes!!! But I hate when Green Peace keeps trying to push me off the beach and back into the water.... :hu
10. Living arrangement? Of course!
12. Favorite board game? I'm with Pat on this one...Scrabble!
13. Favorite magazine? Countryside.

17. Favorite smells? Pumpkin spice potpourri/candles, bread, babies, freshly sweated males, barns, horses...this could get to be a long list.... :D
18. Least favorite smells? We won't discuss this on a family forum.... :p
19. Favorite sound? My kids laughter..especially Eli...he always had one of those belly laughs that, once you hear it, you must join in..you can't help it!
20. Do you prefer pools or oceans? Depends on the ocean! JAWS, you know.... :/
21. Do you watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer? Who?
23. Who's better - boys or girls? I'm afraid I don't understand the question.... :D Maybe a case scenario would help this answer.... ;)
24. Would you like to own a motorcycle? Only if it had Sam Elliott on it! No, I wouldn't mind owning a soft-tailed duece Harley...fits my butt just right!

27. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Look out my window and thank God for the day!
28. How many rings before you answer the phone? We are required to answer it? So THAT's what that sound is!
29. How do you want to die? Go to sleep here, wake up in Heaven! :)
35. Do you enjoy reading? Like I enjoy breathing... :love
36. What book are you reading now? Which of the three should I use for this answer? :lol:
37. Favorite books? Got 3 days and a transcriber?
39. Favorite movies? Same answer as above.
40. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Down comforter count?
41. What is your sign? SLOW CHILDREN PLAYING
42. What are your personality traits? See #37
43. What's your biggest fear? Unrelieved, unrelenting pain for my children.
48. Do you like to drive fast? YES!!!
49. Storms - cool or scary? Soothing and tingling down the spine!
53. What do you think of people who smoke? Job security? Population control? :rolleyes:
56. Do you think men and women could ever be just friends without wanting each other? Depends on the man and the woman, I would say. On a deserted island? Nope.
58. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Official Massage Therapist to the National Rodeo Association. :D No...I just only really wanted to be a farmer's wife...now I would just settle for the farm and some cash to run it with!
59. What's your "type"? O+ :gig
62. What movies have you cried in? All of them? :p
63. Do you believe in God? With all my heart and soul. :love
66. Do you procrastinate? Do I have to answer this right now?
70. What is your favorite kind of music? The list would be shorter for the kind I don't like....the top of the list for favorite would be Classic Rock, Oldies, Blues, Country, Blue Grass, Southern Gospel, etc.
71. What are your favorite bands/artists? See #37.
72. What was the last CD you got? Three Dog Night
78. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? Yes.
86. Is the glass half empty or half full? I would just like to know who left it in the living room!!! :mad:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Did you all notice she even has a porch swing! I really really like porch swings! Dh won't allow it...he thinks I'll break the timber frames or something...no kidding:>) Ahhh for the love of men:>)
Sooooo funnnnny!!! :lol:

This swing was black when we moved here and the boys squawked when I painted it red....but they like it now! :p

I actually have two swings...one in the orchard now!

5_mountain_trip_001.jpg
[/img]

Spike loves the swing!

Thank you, P-girl, for the nice compliments! I DO love my little boys! :D

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Great answers to the Monster Questions. But that last one had me spewing coke all over my computer. Now I have to go clean up the mess. Sure glad I stayed up long enough to read this tonight and did not spew my coffee.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi Beekissed
great pics of the farm and boys!
glad you got a deer!
Hillbilly Heaven Journal...LOL-LOL...this will be an interesting journal to read I am sure!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Had a rough day after a rough night. I'll paint the scene for you and if anyone ever wants to complain about my roosters in this neighborhood, I'll kick his ever living loving butt!!! :rant :D

My neighbor across the road is a sour older man who doesn't speak, just gives dirty looks when he drives by on his tractor. His barns and feedlots are on this end of his property and his nice, neat cabin is cleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaar across a very large pasture and up on a lonely hill. NOW I KNOW WHY! :smack

When this man separates his cow and calf pairs, he does it right across the road in front of my house. Why would I care? Because these cattle scream...and I do mean scream and moan....no mooing....ungodly moans at the decibel of a Leer jet for 3 solid days and nights!!!! :he

Well, last night my dogs and the coyotes had a howling match and the cows came in on harmony and the whole group kept rocking all night....I'm surprised a bunch of owl groupies didn't chime in and wanna sleep with the roadies...roll out another keg, guys, I can sleep when I'm dead!

Then, apparently, the dogs had a little too much to drink and got into a brawl...and I mean an all out, no-holds-barred brawl ( I assume over a deer leg left over from the hunt). It sounded like Old Yeller and the wolf were at it...wouldn't have been surprised to hear, "TRAVIS!!! GET YOUR GUN!!!"

Then, I had to see all my patients and all of the other nurse's patients and then set up for a candle light memorial service, which included borrowing a huge, free-standing projector screen from the high school, getting last minute sandwiches to replace the no show caterer, run to the store to buy tissues(how could they forget those?) and back to the office to chart on all the patients and now I'm still on call.

Got to sleep after 12 am, awakened at 4:30am, ran my big butt off all day, got home at 8:30pm and still on the computer at 11 pm....too wound to sleep! With the way this is going, I'll get called out tonight for an all nighter....

And all day long I can't get the song out of my head I heard all night from the Unholy Angus Chorus and the Two Dog Night! :p :lol: