Bee~ Journal of then...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Girls, watch this video and pay close attention to the background noises and Aliza's very appropriate facial expression....it's hilarious! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Never fear, Moon....I'll not be posting too often to the journal, just personal stuff like family pics, things that defy a category, or just me talking to God or myself...that happens more than you know. :D

The rest of the stuff will go to a topic thread unless things get rough here, then it will go back to my own forum. ;)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh good for you! I would love to have an organization day but I don't see that happening at my house!

Enjoy the beautiful day! It's 53 and raining here, good day for a feed store run.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It's so nice when your family comes to help!

You bet it is! It doesn't happen too often, so when it does we savor it. More and more it would be nice if we had a few strong, young men around to help us with one thing or another but it's a rarity to get that to happen. Naively we thought that, as we aged and become physically weaker, that they would naturally see that and offer to help us out here with firewood and such....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....yeah..it's like that. o_O

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It can be really overwhelming for us because my husband is the only son in the family so his mother (and until recently, sister) assumes he needs to do a whole bunch of stuff for her. He just doesn't have time. But he always helps with big things.