Bee~ Journal of then...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Around this time last year we were stomping puddles in the sunny day, green grass everywhere....

15826401_1625804680767922_5182103045815670127_n.jpg

This morning?

100_0338.JPG

100_0339.JPG

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Wow, Bee, you're doing well over there! I need to declutter some here as well. The spare bedroom soon, as my brother is coming in the new year and one of my best friends just moved to Belfast from S.A. and wants to come for a visit soon. The area under the stairs needs sorting as well, I'm going to do that soon, as I need to fish out the Xmas tree and decorations, which went there. I wish I had your drive though!

Well...I must admit my verve has a duofold purpose. Not only does all this really NEED to be done but I'm also trying to stay REALLY busy this winter so as to keep moving, keep mobile and keep burning fuel in my efforts to regain my health and to lose wt.

All of this needed to be done last winter and we just never got around to doing it....completely unmotivated to get it done. This year I have an additional motivation. I need to keep moving, be it inside or outside, in order to burn the stored fuel on my body~FAT~and to keep my muscles toned so they too can help burn fuel.

That is what is driving this bus. :D Purely selfish motivation on my part to keep my body moving while also doing a productive thing. I'm no good for forced exercise of any kind, can't stand doing that over and over, so the cleaning vigorously is going to take the place of that.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
That is not selfish at all! It's important to look after yourself and staying fit by cleaning and sorting the house is awesome :)