Bee~ Journal of then...

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Bee - I'm glad you were able to recover your journal! There is alot of good reading here and your place is amazing! Thanks for letting me stop by! :D

daver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
:th You are reading this thing? :th That's a lot to absorb....I can barely remember what is in this journal. I guess I'll have to review it all myself...could be entertaining! :D I hope there is something in here that someone can use..... :thumbsup
Yep. All of it. Good stuff.

I'll stop by again.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yesterday we had a Christmas get together at my mother's...sort of an impromptu gathering of some of my sibs and their children. We served a buffet and had the house looking warm and inviting for the holidays. Everyone enjoyed the food and the house was filled with the joy of people who wanted to be together....were glad to be together.

In my adult life I haven't experienced a gathering of my immediate family that wasn't without tension and strife of some kind...therefor, this day was notable and was a true miracle from God. There was much laughter and hugs all around, pictures taken, life stories exchanged and I had the impression of a healing taking place.

One of my brothers has always been an atheist...but his ex is taking the children to church now. He hasn't protested that and the children seem to enjoy this new experience.

My God is a most powerful and loving God! :love

kathyinmo

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
daver said:
Beekissed said:
:th You are reading this thing? :th That's a lot to absorb....I can barely remember what is in this journal. I guess I'll have to review it all myself...could be entertaining! :D I hope there is something in here that someone can use..... :thumbsup

I'll stop by again.
I read most of it, too. I agree. Good stuff.

Merry Christmas, Bee. May the new year bring you joy and happiness. :hugs

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a good one, Bee! Good! Merry Christmas!

Welcome to SS, Kathy!!! :frow

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
kathyinmo said:
daver said:
Beekissed said:

I'll stop by again.
I read most of it, too. I agree. Good stuff.

Merry Christmas, Bee. May the new year bring you joy and happiness. :hugs
Welcome to my home! :) Merry Christmas to you all....and I hope this year brings you what you need in life. :hugs :thumbsup