BEEKISSED!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Now, no more disappearing like that again, or I'll cry!! (and I won't let you come see my horse when I get him!)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I've lurked a few times and have seen pics of your ferret herd that you are developing! :D :lol:

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Are you kidding?! The site isn't the same without you here, and well, I just lost the desire to come post (sorry ya'll) because YOU weren't here!!
I know how you felt....I lost the desire to post as well. I just lost the will to fight injustice and felt like the world is just an alien place. I feel like a stranger in a strange land sometimes.

But, then, a great group of friends made me feel better and I missed you all so much that I couldn't stand it....I just had to come back and talk to you all!

Plus....FREE kept twisting my arm!!!!! :rant :gig Smooches to free! :hugs
I'll take all the smooches I can get!

I read recently that if you write to your congressman, they count each letter as 13,000 or some ridiculous number, because they figure that for every person who takes the time and effort to write, there are 12,999 who feel the same way but for whatever reason, don't write.....so keep that in mind! :hugs

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I've lurked a few times and have seen pics of your ferret herd that you are developing! :D :lol:
Ferret herd HAHAHA

Actually, they make great mousers!! They are better than my cat!! :gig AND they are litter box trained....don't talk back..just steal shiny things and anything that they take a liking to...

Oh I've got 6 in the house, number 7 is on the way, and number 8 is on reserve at the shelter that number 7 came from :bun

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I will definitely keep that in mind. I must say, you all make me feel good....I have been wallowing in some serious winter blues lately and the whole *censored* thing was just icing on the devil's food cake, you know?

A gal couldn't ask for better buddies than you girls....oh, and Dac, of course, who sent me a very Dac-like PM! Sweet guy! :rolleyes: :) A very curmudgeonly and sweet PM! :D

Here's a big, ol' cow kissing slurpy for you all!!!!!

~ SLURP! ~ :plbb

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Has that tongue been up anyone's nose? We had a cow once.....within the first minute of meeting her, my siblings and I ran into the house to tell mom that Angie could lick up her own nose! Eww! Cooties for sure! :lol:

But there are much worse things in life....I'd take cow cooties any day of the week.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I will definitely keep that in mind. I must say, you all make me feel good....I have been wallowing in some serious winter blues lately and the whole *censored* thing was just icing on the devil's food cake, you know?

A gal couldn't ask for better buddies than you girls....oh, and Dac, of course, who sent me a very Dac-like PM! Sweet guy! :rolleyes: :) A very curmudgeonly and sweet PM! :D

Here's a big, ol' cow kissing slurpy for you all!!!!!

~ SLURP! ~ :plbb
You need to get yourself some vitamin D Bee, it has worked wonders for me this winter, best winter I've had in 20 years, and the most snow I've seen in about that long too...but this year I decided to try the vitamin D and it is amazing...got my neighbor on it too...even though he's the one that first convinced me to take it thinking *I* needed it...now he comes here for refills on his! LOL