BEEKISSED!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I will definitely keep that in mind. I must say, you all make me feel good....I have been wallowing in some serious winter blues lately and the whole *censored* thing was just icing on the devil's food cake, you know?

A gal couldn't ask for better buddies than you girls....oh, and Dac, of course, who sent me a very Dac-like PM! Sweet guy! :rolleyes: :) A very curmudgeonly and sweet PM! :D

Here's a big, ol' cow kissing slurpy for you all!!!!!

~ SLURP! ~ :plbb
awww shucks

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
One of the ONLY natural sources for vitamin D is in egg yolks...OH...and Cod liver OIL...and they have us fooled into believing that egg yolks should be avoided for cholesterol reasons...and the sun...and the sun should be avoided too. Ya right...
Vitamin D is very hard to come by and it is a very very important little vitamin. I just tkae the cheap kind, and it has given me a new lease on life...I'm NOT kidding you all.
Wow, just had one of those moments. Egg yolks are orange and yellow, the sun is orange and yellow. You have to have those egg yolks because they are just like the sun and you have to have sunlight.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Uh...erm....yeah...that's sounds right, dac..... :thumbsup

:rolleyes: <whispering> do you think he's smokin' the Chiba tonight? Shhhhhhh...don't want him to hear me, but I think he's been starin' at the sun too long or somethin'! :idunno

:D :lol: :gig :hide

sorry, dac, just gotta tease ya!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The form to get is vitamin D3, it's the one produced by the human body with exposure to sunlight. We take 1,000 mg a day, and I definitely noticed a difference with my mood once I got my levels up. I get plenty of sun in the summer, but fall, winter and spring I guess I need to boost my intake!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
The form to get is vitamin D3, it's the one produced by the human body with exposure to sunlight. We take 1,000 mg a day, and I definitely noticed a difference with my mood once I got my levels up. I get plenty of sun in the summer, but fall, winter and spring I guess I need to boost my intake!
There, see now it's not only me! LOL!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I take vit. D
yes, I noticed a difference. My low moods are NOT as low and I snap out of them faster.

I don't get low in summer much. I am a sun baby and am outdoors alot then, winter I do stay in more. I hate cold weather. So yes, Vit. D worked well for me.

Vit Bs I took for a while and didn't notice anything so I stopped taking them. And then I noticed no diff. from stopping..LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I filled my house with ferrets and I watch them run around. NO ONE can be depressed if they own a ferret!! :p

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That's sorta sounds like Joe Dirt's mom...."When yer feelin' down, just look at a clown! Noone can feel sad when they look at one of these cute little devils!"

:lol:

I'll have to get me one of them there ferrets and take it to work....and everytime one of the Frowny Gals comes through the door, I'll just shove it in her face and make her look at it!!!!! :thumbsup :D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
That's sorta sounds like Joe Dirt's mom...."When yer feelin' down, just look at a clown! Noone can feel sad when they look at one of these cute little devils!"

:lol:

I'll have to get me one of them there ferrets and take it to work....and everytime one of the Frowny Gals comes through the door, I'll just shove it in her face and make her look at it!!!!! :thumbsup :D
Last time I had to work with frowny gals I brought in a big ole spider I found that morning....it was HUGE! I got to laugh while they tried to find a place to hide...and I laughed all day because everytime i walked by they would shudder :gig