Bee's Guest House

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
great work, Bee! you'll get tons of great feedback on the blog. i still cant believe people i'm not related to read it
;-)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! :) Just have to clear up a few things here and clean up the yard, eliminate the various trappings of living with animals and such. The hardest part of starting any project is starting it.

Once I get my joy back I won't have a problem getting the book going.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey Bee!

I just got an email from you with a link.. I didn't click on it because it didn't say anything else.. Just wondering if you really sent this or if somethings up..

Hope you're having a good day!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Hey Bee!

I just got an email from you with a link.. I didn't click on it because it didn't say anything else.. Just wondering if you really sent this or if somethings up..

Hope you're having a good day!
NO Don't click on the link! Bee I think your computer has a Trojan on it! A friend of mine also had this happen. The Trojan is accessing your email address files and sending a link for Canadian medical products. I got one too. So did the following folks: (Partial emails only entered) according to my message.
evefiror
foltzfarms
forums,
freemotion1
grace@gracecentered
grapevine_,
grapevinefreeads
green.joel
Grubblebump

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
:pop

I can't wait to see what you are up to! I am sure it will be fantastic....maybe with the boys all gone, it is just time to change things up!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I know about the virus...sad to say. I don't know how that happened but I have my suspicions. :rolleyes:

I'll be taking the pc to a doctor to have that virus eliminated...sorry about the inconvenience, folks. :(

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
A lot of people got trojans and such after the whole BYC/SS virus thing. What a pain. My anti-virus program had JUST expired two days before it happened but thank goodness I didn't catch anything, according to my new program anyway.

Hope they get it taken care of and that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My computer seems back to normal except the IE toolbar still reads "Internet Exploiter/Exploder"....I despise IE anyway, so who cares.

Please let me know if anyone else receives spam from my address....rotten hijackers!!!!!! :somad :rant :smack

Just read The Shack again and cried all the way through it. Love that book! Really opened my eyes to some things and each time I read it, I find something new there. :love

The colors are changing here....still no rain. Its a miracle that we haven't had forest fires here....we haven't had a good rain since May. A few ineffectual sprinkles now and again but nothing that even wets the ground.

This summer has been the worst I can ever remember....it was heart-rending to watch my beloved mountains become dry and burnt, garden wither and rot, the grass to become brown and then sparse, and the dust swirling up at every step of a chicken.

I've come to the conclusion that I have been very spoiled by all the mountain's verdant beauty all these years and was unprepared to see this happen. The oldest people here, youngsters in their late 90s, say they have never seen this kind of drought in all their lifetime here in these mountains.

I also get the very real feeling that this is not just a passing thing....I think we will see more of this type of weather and I must prepare myself for that eventuality. I need to find a place with more shade, more water, more bottom land.....just more land period.

I can't raise my sheeples here and will board them out~ instead of selling them outright~ to a dear, sweet lady in our church. Just until I can find a greener place to live.

Latest posts