Mr. Ed

He also likes the movies:

The Chronicles of Narnia
Diary of a Whimpy Kid
Swiss Family Robinson

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Remember the short-lived tv series, Young Indiana Jones Chronicles? It alternated episodes between a teenage Indiana Jones and an 8 or 10 year old Indiana Jones. I wonder if you can find it. It was pretty good, if I remember correctly. Of course, I was an adult when it was on. It was probably too cerebral for the general public. It had Indy crossing paths with famous historical people.

Quick google search....It is on sale!!!! http://www.wildtvstore.com/product.php?productid=3119753

Blue Skys

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Flight of the Navagator
Bed Knobs and Broomsticks
Howard the Duck
The Garbage Pail Kids

From the 80' s but if he has eclectic tastes, he may enjoy them. :)

The_Realistic_Optimist

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Are you sure we aren't related?

Wifezilla said:
The Princess Bride :love
I suggest Fraggle Rock, Buck Rogers in the 21st Century, my daughter loved the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series at that age, and Power Rangers. The Back to the Future trilogy might be good, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, of course the original Star Wars trilogy and I guess you could add the infinitely inferior later 3 Star Wars movies, also, the old Schoolhouse Rock shorts that used to show between the cartoons on Saturday morning are now available on video I think. Those were fun and catchy and I now know what a conjunction is and how a bill becomes a law. :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
The Princess Bride :love
DITTO!!!

plus...

Never Ending Story 1 and 2
The Dark Crystal

eta: The Black Arrow - it's an old Disney movie, live people, about the war of the roses - beautiful story! We used to watch it every time it came on the Sunday night Disney movie!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Whale Rider is one of the best movies for older children 10+ and for adults as well. (In my opinion, that is.)

I loved Pippy Longstocking too. :p