Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Everyone's place is in that same state this time of year, no? I know ours is...and I'm a neat freak. I agree with free, BREATH!!!

This sweet babe was meant to be with you and nobody else, I just feel it, I've felt it since you told us about her...my feelings are usually dead on.

(I may not be here much anymore, but I keep up with your journal. :hugs)

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Everyone's place is in that same state this time of year, no? I know ours is...and I'm a neat freak. I agree with free, BREATH!!!

This sweet babe was meant to be with you and nobody else, I just feel it, I've felt it since you told us about her...my feelings are usually dead on.

We will really miss you if you go BBH. :(

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
big brown horse said:

We will really miss you if you go BBH. :(
Wait! Where are you going?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
So, my health has improved greatly. I no longer need to rest for large portions of the day.
Due to the fact that I had to for so long, I have a bad habit of spending too much time on the computer.
And I cannot break myself of it.
:th
When Dh gets home, I am going to ask a huge favor of him.
I want him to passcode the computer, so that I cannot get on it, except when he is home.
I plan to keep online time to half an hour or less a day, as a result.
This will mean I may not visit here very often.

I need to do this for my physical and mental health, and even more improtantly, for my darling baby, and my wonderful hubby. He has shouldered so much extra stuff around here for me, but I am now able to pick up that slack.
Bout time too! Summer is imminent, and I am craving getting our little farm in better order.

Love you all :love And I will pop in now and then and post baby feet pics and updates.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
That's a really good idea BB!! The internet drains a LOT of productivity from me >.>

Enjoy the baby and your hubby! :love

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
:hugs Totally get it! My kiddo is old enough to say things like, "Mom I think you love that computer more than me!"

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Enjoy your summer. You aren't the only one who feels they need a break. Spend as much time with the little one as you can. Before you know it she will be 14 and have a mind of her own. :lol:
Auf Wiedersehen

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
BB- a computer intervention is just what I need! I do hope you will pop in every once in awhile with pictures, and keeping up the good thoughts for the home visit! You guys are going to be the best parents that girl can have, and it is going to show in the visit!