Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That's cute!

And thanks to you - I'm sitting here thing about 3 legged goats while sipping my coffee :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
I just posted this cute want ad on our private extended family blog.
We have been trying so long to get the in laws to move back up here.
All they do is sigh about how they are missing out on their grandchildrens growing up years :rolleyes:

If anyone else has any totally awesome subversive and sneaky ways to "guilt" them into moving, give them to me.
Also, we have to come up with a way the family homestead in MI is taken care of if they move.

Looking for two people that can help transplant 1,000 onion starts in two separate locations this spring.
Room, board and food provided at both locations indefinitely.

Other job descriptions are as follows.

Playing with cute children
Occasional milking
Bottle feeding baby goats
Playing with fluffy chicks
Various other garden puttering
Travel to other states to visit other cute children in the dead of winter as needed.
Relaxing in the back yard, watching the sun set on a warm summer evening (well, as best as you can in AK) :lol:

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Morning BB! So I ordered the Dr. Ron's fermented cod liver plain liquid :sick What was I thinking? Do the flavors mask that taste at all or are the pills that much less effective? Whew. It's strong enough it must be doing something good because else I don't think anyone in their right mind would take it! I also ordered the iodine supplement. It say to take anywhere from 1-4 pills. I am always cold so thought it might help with the thyroid but I haven't had my levels tested. How do you know how much to take because it's not like food where you stop when it doesn't taste appealing... Thanks!

lalaland

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
BB, I love the quilt on your bed!

good luck on getting the inlaws to move in! nice to have inlaws you want to spend more time with.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BB, so sorry to hear you are haveing a crummy day. Maybe you need to have a chat with your little buck! Just tell him that you know a bear that EATS non produceing bucks!! LOL

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Or pull an OFG, and go in there with a big spoon and clang it around in a stock pot, and remind him that he will provide food one way or the other :lol:

Latest posts