Cannabis as medicine for real, anyone?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I say make all the illegal drugs legal. Then close all the treatment centers for drug addiction and funnel that money into all the families that are injured by all the drug users when they work, drive and otherwise try to function out in the public. Give them all the drugs they can hold until they are eliminated from the gene pools...sort of a natural selection sort of thing.

Divert all funding for their medical care that should be refused if they are using said drugs into placing armor on non drug user's vehicles~so they can drive on the highways more safely and their families don't have to die from hopped up motorist driving to and from work while drugged~ and making their homes more secure for when the junkies try to break in and eat their faces off. Soon they won't even have jobs, so this frees up jobs for the more clear headed folks out there who need them more.

Just issue firearms to the normal folk so that we can keep the junkies from endangering our families and property and let nature happen. I'm all for it. Pretty soon they will kill themselves from their indulgence and we won't have to worry about it. Yep, same with all the drunks too. Give them all they can possibly load into their systems but deny medical care for their rotten brains, livers and bodies and it will all resolve itself in a few short years.

I'm good with that.

BTW, there are far more effective, legally prescribed and managed drugs for pain and nausea already available and MJ is not really needed for this. ;) The whole conversation is a moot point.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can see it all working out that way Bee :lol: