Cassandra - Stompin' around on the little farm

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh... I have been neglecting my journal, haven't I? I get so busy this time of year. I really don't want to. I get a few days off work and I would like nothing better than to stay home with my husband and children while puttering around the house.

but no.

Yesterday (Christmas day) after B opened his presents and we all went out for breakfast, I came home and cooked for hours to make food to take to my aunt's house today. She wanted to have a family dinner at her house. She hasn't been able to for a while and I didn't want to let her down. She seemed to have a good time today.

Then, tomorrow we all have to go to my mother's in the afternoon to have Christmas at her house.......

Then, the next day will be sunday which means I will be doing laundry and getting everything together for the coming work week. It's not that I don't love them...

anyway, I was just looking at project gutenberg for books to look at. The most popular book download over the past thirty days is something about the history of science. I don't remember the name exactly. It was first printed in 1922. It was fascinating. The part I was reading talked about the possibility of life on the moon. And how our most powerful telescope made it look like we are looking at the moon from about fifty miles away. It was really cool.

Cassandra

Latest posts