Cecilia's Journal

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
We went to se grandma today (my grandma not theirs) and she really enjoyed that.

Then I popped into TSC for 10 minutes while the babies and Mommy waited in the car.
I love farm stores. All the pretty new buckets and things I'll never buy because I'm too cheap. But gosh they are pretty!

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good morning y’all Gianna‘s last day of work for a while is tomorrow which means I have to do everything related to the birds today.

I filled up the chicken waterer and I threw a little bit of kickin chicken in there. I had no idea that stuff was weird and oily, first time buying it. It looks like popcorn butter.

I filled up the cow water which took a lot of effort and a lot of 10 gallon jugs. I thought about scooping up some snow and just throwing it in there.

Ducks are good, happy. They haven’t swam in a few days but it’s stupid cold so I don’t blame them.

Yesterday at the feed store I forgot to get hay Bedding, so I will have to make do with the few slices I have.

I need to pick up my dairy ration today, but I don’t know when I’ll have the time. I’ll have to call him and ask about it.

I can tell the snow is trying to melt, unsuccessfully.

I got maybe three hours of sleep last night so that was nice.

GG needs to take the dogs to the park but I think she got less sleep than me.

Rory keeps eating duck food and snow. Nerd.

I need to go back inside but it’s so nice out here in the peace and quiet.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nighttime check in-

Gianna went out and bought groceries today. And of course as soon as as she left Valentine had a huge blowout. She had her first bath today to say the least. Thankfully she isn't running a temp. I thought she was maybe sick? Not sure.

Dogs did not get to the park today but they got plenty of brain games and puzzles.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nighttime check in-

Gianna went out and bought groceries today. And of course as soon as as she left Valentine had a huge blowout. She had her first bath today to say the least. Thankfully she isn't running a temp. I thought she was maybe sick? Not sure.

Dogs did not get to the park today but they got plenty of brain games and puzzles.
Blowouts can be a normal thing with nursing babies ;)