Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Babies are wiggle worms today! I wonder how long it will take them to really start lifting their heads up! We di a breast milk bath yesterday for some hydration in the skin. I saw on tiktok if you bicycle baby's legs after a bath it can help relieve gas and let me tell you, I wasn't prepared for those farts! They are getting chunkier by the day, certainly starting to get tight in their newborn/nicu clothing. I might actually be able to dress Val in her cute little dresses for easter!

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Babies are wiggle worms today! I wonder how long it will take them to really start lifting their heads up! We di a breast milk bath yesterday for some hydration in the skin. I saw on tiktok if you bicycle baby's legs after a bath it can help relieve gas and let me tell you, I wasn't prepared for those farts! They are getting chunkier by the day, certainly starting to get tight in their newborn/nicu clothing. I might actually be able to dress Val in her cute little dresses for easter!
haha baby toots! that will help if they get constipated as well. i love chunky babies :)

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The school is having Gianna go in next week, the week before spring break, to check up on the kids and give her an easy transition into teaching full time again. We sure will miss her around here! But I will get a far better update on Abby that way. And I know she is getting restless. She wants to get out of this house. We will manage.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We’ve got updated baby pictures!! For tax of course 😉😉 550D42BB-1999-44A0-8FEA-47777FFEFA2B.jpeg
Francisco
25DB34C2-B3B7-4B54-B151-814696DD6BC2.jpeg
Valentine

Latest posts