Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Still cleaning from the tornado last night. Tornado took down the 100 year old unused barn in the south pasture and quite a few dead trees in the woods. Thankfully we were able to get cows and chickens in their barns/coops and the ducks were put in a crate in the garage. 7 people died. Awful.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Still cleaning from the tornado last night. Tornado took down the 100 year old unused barn in the south pasture and quite a few dead trees in the woods. Thankfully we were able to get cows and chickens in their barns/coops and the ducks were put in a crate in the garage. 7 people died. Awful.
I saw this on the news tonight! I didn't realize you were that close but was thinking about you all last night. Are all you ok? The rest of your family?

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I saw this on the news tonight! I didn't realize you were that close but was thinking about you all last night. Are all you ok? The rest of your family?
We are ok, my parents are ok. One of our neighbors lost a bunch of cows after his fence blew over in the storm. Still trying to round them up! Might be a late night on the saddle, but if someone needs help you help them.

Latest posts