Cecilia's Journal

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we wear clothes, including a hat, even when inside it makes you feel a lot warmer. we keep the house at 65F all the time. after you eat you'll usually feel colder because all your blood goes inwards to help out digestion.

after shovelling snow i'm plenty warm enough. :)

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
we wear clothes, including a hat, even when inside it makes you feel a lot warmer.
I’ve resorted to wearing my carrhartt coveralls all the time. I have to say they are mighty convenient. Stick my phone in the big front pocket and loosen the straps up enough to fit my pump up my shirt! Keeps me toasty.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I’ve resorted to wearing my carrhartt coveralls all the time. I have to say they are mighty convenient. Stick my phone in the big front pocket and loosen the straps up enough to fit my pump up my shirt! Keeps me toasty.

sometimes my hands get cold and i type under the blankets. :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’ve resorted to wearing my carrhartt coveralls all the time.
Look!!!! Baby Carhartts!
1640914401825.png

Last edited:

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Um… turn the heat up? Lol we are spoiled here and not cool with being cold inside, we’re at 70 inside all winter. Don’t care how much it costs, don’t like being cold😂
My wife is a teacher and I am unemployed. 🤣🤣 I’m pinching all the pennies I can.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My wife is a teacher and I am unemployed. 🤣🤣 I’m pinching all the pennies I can.
We have a great good will, I dont mean any disrespect RIP old guys, but we have a LOT of us older folk here ,and the mens dept is full of great flannel shirts, and for summer sun cover I love the long sleeve collar dress shirts,, you never know what youll find

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We have a great good will, I dont mean any disrespect RIP old guys, but we have a LOT of us older folk here ,and the mens dept is full of great flannel shirts, and for summer sun cover I love the long sleeve collar dress shirts,, you never know what youll find
I’m going to tell y’all something and y’all are going to laugh. I HATED goodwill as a kid. HATED it. It was so unsanitary in my mind and I hated it. Whenever my mom made me try on clothes I would almost barf every single time.