Cecilia's Journal

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
List of baby boy name Gianna likes-
Niccolò (Nico)
Francesco (Frankie)
Romeo- I very much don't like Romeo Romano...
Manuele (Manny)
She kind of likes Giovi

I love Nico and Frankie.
My ex's dad's side family tree goes back to Sicily. Nico and Romeo were names we considered. Dominick was our favorite name but a nephew got that name first. Kiddo ended up named James. @FarmerJamie has a good suggestion there 🤣

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So sweet! 💗

[edit to say that yes i know i replied to the wrong person here but you all know what i meant :) ]

Italian boys and their mama's. :) the comment about the loud family and names rattled off in order of family children's age (but not relevent to gender) is exactly how Grandma operated. she'd start with my sister's name and eventually get to me (the last of the four of us). Grandma had 13 children of which 10 survived. it was always crazy around there when my Dad was growing up and the family meals were epic. since i came along later i didn't get to experience them and my own preferences are towards quiet and mellow (especially in the morning!).

i'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of it however it turns out. :)

sorry about the cheese comment, i've not had breakfast yet.

our last name translates to Red. very creative stuff involved with that but it is a true name as some of my uncles do have red hair and i used to have hints of it myself too mixed in the brown. :)

in our family Louis, Louise, and Lucille are popular middle names. Lucciano is also making an appearance.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I want to see if this is a rule on anyone else’s farm. We don’t give up on animals. We don’t really sell animals, we would never get rid of one of it doesn’t fit in, we make it work. Does anyone else have this attitude?