Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don’t think I can just sit here anymore. I have to push. I just can’t do it. My hormones are taking over at this point. I’ll talk to you later. Maybe I won’t be pregnant anymore 🤷

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Interesting thing I accidentally experimented LOL

Me 2 minutes before a contraction:

I don’t think I can just sit here anymore. I have to push. I just can’t do it. My hormones are taking over at this point. I’ll talk to you later. Maybe I won’t be pregnant anymore 🤷
And also:

These babies have been head down resting on my hips all day. I have to push. I’m sorry.

Me 3 minutes after a contraction:

My water still hasn’t broken. I’m in the bath now trying to calm myself down. I don’t want babies today. I just keep repeating it. The look on Gianna’s face when I told her I wanted to push was all it took to change my mind. I’m not having my babies in this awful hospital. I have to pull myself together.

I was just trying to write down my thoughts so I wouldn’t forget. Turns out I’m crazy 🤣🤪 I haven’t had a contraction in maybe 4 minutes.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
What is the OB staffs suggestions about your urge to push? Are they still actively trying to stop the contractions with meds?
Yeah they are. OB said it was hormones and to just “ignore” it. The meds aren’t working. I can feel a baby pressed against my cervix. I think if the med we’re working that wouldn’t happen. 6 cm.