Cecilia's Journal

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My late aunt was a middle school home economics teacher. She always brought wonderful jello desserts to family holiday meals. I vaguely remember one with mandarin orange slices that was awesome
Well, as I say everyone's different, If your family likes it, Yea for the Aunt, I am sure it brought her joy to make it for everyone

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My late aunt was a middle school home economics teacher. She always brought wonderful jello desserts to family holiday meals. I vaguely remember one with mandarin orange slices that was awesome

we make one that has canned apricots blended up and i think it has cream cheese in it and also the canned mandarin oranges. it's really good. :) oh, yes, jello too, you can use either the peach or the apricot jello in it.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
we make one that has canned apricots blended up and i think it has cream cheese in it and also the canned mandarin oranges. it's really good. :) oh, yes, jello too, you can use either the peach or the apricot jello in it.
Peach and apricot jello? Where do you find such a delicacy?

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Gigi just got home from work! I was with the twins all day today in an attempt to make myself less lonely.

Overall it was a good day. Exhausting day, but good. They don’t tell you how much skin to skin can knock you out. I had Francisco on my belly and Valentine on my breast at the same time! I thought it was pretty impressive.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Peach and apricot jello? Where do you find such a delicacy?

in the jello section of the jello aisle at the jello store aka normally that would be Wallysworld for us.

i should also say that they do make plain jello with no flavorings in it at all and you can use whatever you'd like in that as long as it doesn't mess up the chemistry. i used to have a friend who liked to make coffee and chocolate flavored jellos.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
in the jello section of the jello aisle at the jello store aka normally that would be Wallysworld for us.

i should also say that they do make plain jello with no flavorings in it at all and you can use whatever you'd like in that as long as it doesn't mess up the chemistry. i used to have a friend who liked to make coffee and chocolate flavored jellos.
I do like jello with nothing in it, peach, orange, cherry are my top three

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I do like jello with nothing in it, peach, orange, cherry are my top three

right now i'm hungry for peach and green curry with a bit of added vinegar to give it more snap and some crushed red pepper flakes to give it more color and texture plus i like the little seeds floating in thin air in there...