Chia . . . what???!!!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I'm just not sure what seeds to grow on his likeness. Maybe some creeping thyme? What would you grow?

Reaction score
It would be fun to grow one out and then stick it in the chicken run for the chickens to peck on. There's a message in there somewhere.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
. . . maybe wooly thyme? Eh, Wifezilla? :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
now now
don't be crappin' on the Presidents head..HA HA

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ugh. I'm so sick about hearing of racism. Honestly.

Uh, yeah. That's exactly what this company was thinking when they created this. They wanted to market something racist. Puh-lease!

So many other things could be considered racist. Did you know there is a breed of horse(and I think cattle) that are called Florida White Cracker? You don't see people raising a fuss about that.

Sorry, just the whole racists arguments are so out of hand, especially lately with the newest President. Because even blacks can be racist against black for disagreeing with the new President. *sigh* Sorry again, like I said, I'm tired of it. LOL Tired and rambling.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just saw America's Next Top Model is in the limelight.

They are having the models appear as different cultures. A white gal being darkened to be Egyptian culture, another gal being tanned to be Indian, etc. etc.

Big front page news...OH MY GOSH---please OK.........I am sick of it also.

There are some calling it "blackface models" and of course running with the stupid story.

I agree wtih Wolf Kim--jsut tired of it all.