Chiggers from clothesline dryed clothes?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I haven't had anything like chiggers. I did bring in laundry late one afternoon, and on folding it in the living room about 10 moths took off and had us all running around the house to catch them! Very annoying - I don't take laundry off the line late anymore and I shake everything before putting in the basket!

Boo-Boo's Mama

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
When I was 8 months pregnant with my first child we went fishing and the next day I found that the chiggers had dug in for the long stay on my enlarged belly. I have never itched so bad...used all the various things people suggested (Listerine, clear nail polish, Vicks, etc.) with no relief. :barnie

mayberrygal73

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
The sulfur is good in chicken coops and runs. It helps get rid of the mites they sometimes have.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new folks!!

We are dealing with ticks this year. Not a normal thing but my 1 yo dog is a roamer. Likes to travel and bring things home. Usually pruning saws and shoes but includes ticks as well.

No chiggers here. Thank goodness. But my cousin in Mo. has dealt with them. Blehhhh!!!!

Not fun.

gina

Boo-Boo's Mama

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Welcome to all the new folks!!

We are dealing with ticks this year. Not a normal thing but my 1 yo dog is a roamer. Likes to travel and bring things home. Usually pruning saws and shoes but includes ticks as well.

No chiggers here. Thank goodness. But my cousin in Mo. has dealt with them. Blehhhh!!!!

Not fun.

gina
I'm dealing with fleas at the moment. Neighbor had them around his house then in the house; had someone spray twice and now we have them. Our dog brought them in to the inside cats and kittens (rescue-I'm trying to find homes for). I hate using chemicals!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Do a search for fleas Boo-Boo's Mama. There are a couple of great threads here on natural fleas control. Most of the natural controls are FAR cheaper than chemicals as well. ;)

Latest posts