Chit Chat instead of lurk thread!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I see a bunch of you online but no one is posting!

This is the random chit chat thread! Sometimes it I run out of things to say on individual threads and topics because no one else has posted and I am sort of stuck on the couch for the next few weeks at least. So come out come out where every you are and chat!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
The kiddos and I are watching "The Sound of Music" right now. DH just went to bed because he has to get up at 4 AM to go to work.

hoosier girl

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
The kiddos and I are watching "The Sound of Music" right now. DH just went to bed because he has to get up at 4 AM to go to work.
I sympathise with you DH on having t go to bed early...That's what time I have to get up to gt ready for work. Fortunately, I'm off tomorrow, so I can sleep late!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I am not a morning person at all!! I miss a lot of the chit chat on here because it takes before 9AM!! DH used to wake me up at 4AM when he first got this job and then woke me up again at 5AM when he was leaving!! OMG!! After one week of no sleep I was about ready to kill him!! Thankfully after he realized I just might he stopped waking me up!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My kids are on Christmas break right now so my rules are a bit lax. Dh and girls watching the football game. It's a make it or break it for the San Diego Chargers tonight. I am sitting here accomplishing nothing. I was over in the garden forum. Not much happening there either. My son is playing x box. Hrey, he's on vacation. :D He loves to race cars & motorcycles. I tell you he is way mechanically inclined for an 8 yr old.

Other than that nothing is going on.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I need to be in bed because I have to be up at 4 to take DD to the hospital. To nervous to sleep. I may be here all night - who knows but I will probably crash about 10 and then have to drag myself out of bed.
I wanted to watch the Sound of Music but my DH let out a long groan and just dropped his head into his hands. LOL I told him he made me watch boxing last night and this was only fair. He did not think so - so I gave in and decided not to put him through what he calls all the caterwalling. Oh well, he is just a tasteless hick. Boxing. Yuck. Two grown men beating the crap out of each other. And he calls that entertainment.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
2Dream you will be so excited at 4 AM that you will be wide awake!!! It will be once she is in labor for a few hours and does not seem to be progressing that you will get sleepy. I assume they are inducing and not doing a c-section.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
We don't have an XBOX. We have a Wii and the kiddos LOVE it!!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
My son wanted a wii for Christmas but didn't get one because he didn't tell me until it was too late to find one! His birthday is in April. He'll be surprised to get one then. He got a Leap Frog Didj and is enjoying that a lot. His favorite gift seems to have been the small metal detector my mother got him. He spent hours in the driveway today finding old bits of metal that his father has lost in the dirt over the years of working on cars, tractors, and hovercrafts. Treasure to a six year old!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
We love our Wii!!! Mostly just 6, 9, and 11 yo play. They are addicted to it!!

At least you know there will not be any nails in the driveway that will get into your tires!