Chit Chat instead of lurk thread!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I have TONS of peanut butter...maybe 20 jars! So you are more than welcome to come have some!!
And yes you must be home in time for the baby!!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Goodnight H23 - Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.
(My dad said that to me up until the day he died) I have not said it in years. Felt good to say that.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My 6 yo's arm was itching the other night and he said it was because bugs were biting him while in bed!! I said they better not have been because he had been sleeping in my bed for the last few nights!!
There were not any bumps so I think it was just dry skin.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I pop in at random, I stay logged in but am not always here. :D

Perhaps its just me but I don't read all the "blog" posts, I prefer to have my subjects clearly labled, so I've been on here less and less as it seems folks do more posting on their "blog" thread than anywhere else... kinda sad to me.

But I'm around.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I am eating some cheesecake pudding with graham crackers now!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Hi Wildsky!!
Yeah, I was running out of things to say on some of the journals especially if they do not regularly update.....but, I know they are all off having a life and I am pretty much on the couch for the next few weeks!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
The baby is kicking hard enough to move the laptop!! She must have liked the cheesecake pudding!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Man - cheesecake. I am definately coming to your house. DD can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight. She and my grandson are raiding my kitchen as we speak. Getting that last little bit in I guess. He also stole my computer for a little while. Had to get one last game in before 10.
Speaking of kicking babies. My DD has alternated from "I wish this baby would stop kicking me" to "She hasn't moved in 2 or 3 hours, do you think everything is ok"? Then she will run gulp down a bottle of water because she says everytime she drinks or eats the baby goes wild for a few minutes. Then she complains about the kicking again. I just laugh at her but sure will be glad when this is over.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I rented a movie tonight
The Women
not great but OK

where is everyone now. my movie is over and chat time starts at 11 pm for me...LOL

snacking...no snacking. please no snacking...cheesecake...kill me OK...a fav of mine. Now I want it..no, no, no, I could go make one now..HA HA

night all where ever you are!?

Latest posts