Chit Chat instead of lurk thread!!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Hi, bye. Have to get up at 5:00. Kids got us a Netflix subscription for Christmas.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
We love our Wii!!! Mostly just 6, 9, and 11 yo play. They are addicted to it!!

At least you know there will not be any nails in the driveway that will get into your tires!
Good point! (Pun intended! :lol: )

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I want to eat something because I have the munchies...but I feel stuffed and I have to stay away from sugary foods. But, I still want to munch on something!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I say munch away. I always said munchies go to a different place anyway and don't make you gain weight. Plus if no one is watching and you forget about it it just can't possibly count. How about some popcorn. Low salt of course for you.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I don't think we have any low salt popcorn. We do have tons of cookies!!
Maybe I will make some SF chocolate pudding or maybe some SF cheesecake pudding with some graham crackers in the bottom.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Oh my, you have graham crackers. I am coming to your house to eat graham crackers and peanut butter. One of my many favorite snacks don't count foods. The cheesecake sounds good too. I just have to be home by 4. :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I already brushed my teeth and now I'm hungry too! Better go to bed before I have to start all over. 'Night!