Chit Chat instead of lurk thread!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Only had lamb once, and I am guessing I cooked it wrong because we thought it was awful!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
The snow doesn't care, Pam :gig
I forgot that biggest loser is on!

Make sure you tell me who goes home!! Dh has the tv and he's watching what he wants to watch.
Jerry went home. It came down to Jerry and Dan and everyone agreed Dan should stay since he is so young. The after shots Jerry looked really good! Dan lost 3 pounds this week and Jerry lost 1. Joelle lost 2 pounds and just made it above the yellow line. She should have gone home!!! She just about made Bob have a major melt down! Bob did flip out and say a LOT of words that had to be bleeped!! Everytime he would turn his back she would stop working out.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Gryo's are made with lamb's meat right??

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
The snow doesn't care, Pam :gig
I forgot that biggest loser is on!

Make sure you tell me who goes home!! Dh has the tv and he's watching what he wants to watch.
Jerry went home. It came down to Jerry and Dan and everyone agreed Dan should stay since he is so young. The after shots Jerry looked really good! Dan lost 3 pounds this week and Jerry lost 1. Joelle lost 2 pounds and just made it above the yellow line. She should have gone home!!! She just about made Bob have a major melt down! Bob did flip out and say a LOT of words that had to be bleeped!! Everytime he would turn his back she would stop working out.
OOHHHH tonight was the night Bob flipped out!! and I missed it!! Jillian in the previews said she's never seen Bob that mad...Normally it's Jillian flipping out and being bleeped

*@&*&^% I missed it!! :gig

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
That is exactly what I told DH....that Jillian gets mad ALL the time and spouts off at the peope. Joelle even gets on my nerves!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Everyone went to bed EXCEPT DD and she is out playing in the kitchen sink!! I hear her tutning the water on and off!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Only had lamb once, and I am guessing I cooked it wrong because we thought it was awful!!
This wasn't bad but I've heard that their diet can contribute to a bad taste, as well as their levels of lanolin production. This seemed like real fatty meat! Now, in a survival situation, I'd say this would be good but, since I could survive for many months on my reserves of fat now, I don't think this would be good for one's regular menus.

This lamb was done in a crock pot with lots of garlic and portabello mushrooms, so it wasn't half bad. I particularly liked it on top of my spinach salad with a dab of Greek dressing. :drool

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Going to put some wood in the stove and start getting ready for work tomorrow.

Really I might be going into hiding for a while. ;)