Chit Chat instead of lurk thread!!

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You are a better person that I about the dog. I can't think of any dog I would take into our home. Even with a crate.

Yes, plenty of walks today and the crate or we could call it his room. Sounds better.

How are you doing? The baby? Not much longer.:)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL prarie
she is better than me too...I would take the dog in---to the garage...HA HA HA

guess everyone did go to bed early. I got off and watched some tv and vegged out but morning is here and off to drop Nicole at pre-school and get this day started.

I got laundry in the dryer. UGH---I like hanging out clothes now, why did I learn this in WINTER......too bad I didn't start in the warm months..HA HA

everyone have a great big smiling day!!!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Night everyone! I am headed off to bed! Chat tomorrow!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
DH went out at midnight to check on flock. The path is completely gone, the driveway completely filled in with snow. The way it is coming down, I'm not sure we'll be able to get out of the drive for church.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
It's snowing pretty good here. Not a bunch of little snow...just nice big lazy flakes. Quite pretty, acutally. I'm just not liking having to go out and feed animals in it ROTFL.

It is a bit warmer today than it was yesterday. At least I don't feel like I'm going to freeze my limbs off if I go out to the coops.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
It's snowing pretty good here. Not a bunch of little snow...just nice big lazy flakes. Quite pretty, acutally. I'm just not liking having to go out and feed animals in it ROTFL.

It is a bit warmer today than it was yesterday. At least I don't feel like I'm going to freeze my limbs off if I go out to the coops.
:D

We're getting the big and little flakes! The snow in front of the house is up to Titan's chest. Snow at the east side of the barn is up to my hips...... I felt like this......

HELP! I'M STUCK!!

f39fccf4.jpg

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
HAHA that's what my chickens look like out in the snow...they are having none of it! Since it was warmer today I left the doors open and they still won't venture out unless they see me coming with treats/feed LOL

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Love the stuck chicken pic KJM!! I hear you on the snow!! I think I might call my brother and beg him and DH to take the kiddos sledding today...don't know if they will though. The weather is perfect for it today!
DH started the fire in the woodburner before he left for church this morning but did not leave me any wood in the house so I could keep it going...and I am not going outside and carrying any in! It is actually staying pretty warm in our house today since the temp came up so much.