cleaning

ChickenMomma91

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’ve tried teaching him how to cook but I’m lucky if he hears the timer to pull something out of the oven while I’m in the shower. He got better about helping out this past summer but anytime we get something down once he goes to his mother’s it just disappears ‘I don’t remember how’ is what he always says. Even when I asked him to stir the soup in the crockpot once..... he’s started using it as an excuse but once the baby is here it’s not gonna fly because when I’ve got an arm full of hungry baby in the middle of fixing dinner he’s gonna have to step up if he wants fed too.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ex's that don't get along......I despise mine. I can't wait for him to die so I can spit in his coffin and piss on his grave. I'm REALLY trying to be nice here.....

ChickenMomma91

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We try not to bad mouth her or her husband but unfortunately she does on occasion do or say something that ‘flips my lid’and I end up raving about it. Most times I can wait till he’s either in bed or I’m at work asking my coworkers for a good cheap assasin but there are the times where I just explode. Joey generally ducks into his room as soon as he sees my face upon hearing her newest screw up but I feel bad afterwards and apologize to him for losing my cool.