Coffee done now

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Here you go: Member's "Self Sufficient Living" Journals

Can I borrow your cat? I got woken up at 03:00am by a mouse screaming it's head off and tossing the mouse trap around. Under My BED! It managed to get out of the trap, so I'm a bit worried it went and died somewhere inside the house.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thank you! If you lived closer to me than yup I would allow you to borrow the cat.
I'm just hoping I don't have too much of an issue with the cat (Tyge) while my cousin is gone up to his mom's for a vacation seeing how Tyge doesn't trust females but maybe while my cousin is gone I'll be able to work with Tyge in order to get his trust. I do have to say Tyge will let me pet/scratch him for longer than a couple of minutes now. I'll keep you posted on my progress with Tyge.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We adopted a female stray kitten last year and she grew into the most wonderful affection creature. She loved lying as close as possible to me (preferably on top of me) and would shout to get to me sit down so she join me. Sadly she got run over when she was only about 3-4 months old.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee hits the spot this morning! I got to work early so I have a few minutes to just sit back and relax before the real work starts!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Before we even finished our coffee this morning DH had to chase off a wild turkey trying to fight our tom through the fence!