Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
AF8C75E9-DE1F-4932-AB4B-7859161E000D.jpeg

@countryhomesteader

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it was indeed a nice day outside, and i just finished up planting one garden and came inside to rest up a bit before going back out for the next garden and it started looking like rain. i checked the radar and it looked like we were going to be on the edge of the storm going by so i enjoyed my break and eventually it rained and so i didn't have to go back out and water. it rained enough that i'm quite glad i don't have to mow tomorrow so that makes it a twofer weekend. :) maybe i plant some more tomorrow or not...

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Graduation was yesterday. I'm so glad Miss S was able to get two more tickets, for us. It only took 1.3 hours to march all the high schoolers thru - 500 of them someone said. Well organized. My rear end hurts from sitting on metal bleachers from 1:30 - 3:30. It was 52% humidity and I'll bet the kids in black out in the sun were hot!

I was making corn hole bean bags until 5 min before we screeched outa home driveway. The cornhole boards were good fun. The kids didn't partake but us adults had a good time. Dd and her dad had a laughing good time, and then she and I did too!

I did modest decorations. But the biggest dec was downloading 52 images to Wally's photo dept, and then showing up 30 min later for a total of $7 plus change to pick them up. 4 x 6 at 14 cents each. I got two white poster papers and a poster board, then taped all these pics in chronological order onto both sides. I especially enjoyed the memories. DD and I provided the images and I picked out the best.

Miss S's sperm donor has four children by three women. The oldest boy was there - 23, then Miss S at 18, then two girls at maybe 15 and 13. Gabe flew up from San Jose, and the girls and their mother drove up from Klamath falls. This was four teens that were so happy to see each other and to talk and talk and talk.

Too bad I forgot my phone at home when we were loading up the food and decs to go to the reserved area at the local park. So I have no pics but DD will send me some.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
At least we got into 60s overnight 👍 makes for comfy mornings outside. Steady strong winds all day yesterday prevented much happening. Light rain overnight, only 5-7mph breeze today. Mosquitos in force early but, they'll hide from sun soon. Hope to cardboard & mulch today -- it was yesterday's plan that couldn't happen in winds. 🤐