Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Chair for office assistant. BTW tank is 21 weeks old today.
Screenshot_20240610_140502_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm sure you're a nervous wreck -- only 1 week to go. Then, over!!
Yes Ma'am! I am a nervous wreck right now but trying not to show it. I had my Bachelorette Party on Sat night and umm let's just say I'm still feeling the effects from it.
1718052605047.png

I tried everything on on Saturday before the party. I think I may have lost a little weight since I said yes to the dress last August.
1718052691250.png

Me (camo dress), Maid of Honor (green dress), Stand in Mother of the Bride (blue dress), Bridesmaids (colorful dress and black dress with jean jacket).
1718052817174.png
1718052843334.png
1718052862925.png

Just a couple pictures from the fun Sat night. Yes, my headband has what y'all think it has on it.
5 DAYS TO GO as of today!!!!

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning ALL!! 4 DAYS TO GO :celebrate:(:clap.
Why do MEN have to be so stubborn and procrastinators? My FH tried to tell me that he wasn't going to be home till Thursday (currently out of town for his job-working in Wilmington, NC) but his supervisor told him this AM that he [FH] is leaving tomorrow after he gets a few hours sleep. He's being stubborn cuz every time I say we need to look nice and go to the Butterfly Garden to get a couple pictures done he comes up with other things to do. I personally don't see an issue with looking nice and getting a couple of pictures done seeing how we NEVER took any engagement photos. JUST PUT NICE CLOTHES ON AND GET THE PICTURES DONE is what I say. plus 2 Groomsmen waited till last minute to get their shoes (the wife of one had to go on an adventure yesterday to find the shoes and she was only able to get him a size 9 [he's a size 10]) and the other one is going to have to go to the mall or a shoe store to get a pair seeing how the ones my FH ordered isn't going to be here until after the wedding ( originally was supposed to be here YESTERDAY) because of some sort of delay. FH and Team Groom go in between Thursday and Fri morning to get their tuxes- the clothing place doesn't want them all in at same time.
Sorry for NOT having coffee ready but trying to finish waxing my floors before tomorrow AM.

Last edited:

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good Morning ALL!! 4 DAYS TO GO :celebrate:(:clap.
Why do MEN have to be so stubborn and procrastinators? My FH tried to tell me that he wasn't going to be home till Thursday (currently out of town for his job-working in Wilmington, NC) but his supervisor told him this AM that he [FH] is leaving tomorrow after he gets a few hours sleep. He's being stubborn cuz every time I say we need to look nice and go to the Butterfly Garden to get a couple pictures done he comes up with other things to do. I personally don't see an issue with looking nice and getting a couple of pictures done seeing how we NEVER took any engagement photos. JUST PUT NICE CLOTHES ON AND GET THE PICTURES DONE is what I say. plus 2 Groomsmen waited till last minute to get their shoes (the wife of one had to go on an adventure yesterday to find the shoes and she was only able to get him a size 9 [he's a size 10]) and the other one is going to have to go to the mall or a shoe store to get a pair seeing how the ones my FH ordered isn't going to be here until after the wedding ( originally was supposed to be here YESTERDAY) because of some sort of delay. FH and Team Groom go in between Thursday and Fri morning to get their tuxes- the clothing place doesn't want them all in at same time.
Sorry for NOT having coffee ready but trying to finish waxing my floors before tomorrow AM.
Huge last minutes run around.

Good luck! :clap

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Gosh....no weddings or visitors here :clap :lol: :caf

Garden stress is about it. Need to wean goats kids tomorrow, so anticipate some "fun" there -- and both moms and kids screaming for a few days. New routine to work off some with milking....:old:lol: yeah, just normal stuff.

Job work day. No excitement happening here. 😂

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Country homesteader TODAY IS THE DAY! :ya

Ok -- for the rest of us -- just now having coffee. I don't even remember turning off the alarm, or if I even had it set to go off today. 🥴 I have none for Sunday's, so...don't know, don't care 🤣 slept great!!
It was 8:20 when my body decided it was ready.

I have plans for garden today but, also inside in hottest of day. Just took draining otherwise. And I'll check groundhog traps in case there are any more in them...3 this week already 🫤. Need to move some barn gold to garden corn and some, it's gonna be a dirty day. Prob shower at noonish to even allow myself to sit on the couch.:old yeah, dirt and poo mixed needs to be removed. And repeat at end. Gardens are such fun. 😋